- I have seen some amazing essays about things like students walking their dog, or even their bus ride to school.
- I think our hope is that if a student were to drop the essay on the floor of their high school and someone were to pick it up. That they'd say for sure, oh I know that is so and so's essay, because it speaks so much about your voice and your experiences and your perspective.
If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.and *.are unblocked.
And he wrote about how people were treating him as they went through the drive through. He called himself an undercover anthropologist, which admittedly was a little nerdy in a Brown sort of way.
But I liked his essay because, I was able to see what he was seeing and feel what he was feeling.
- The essay is really neat in that it's one of the only places in the application where they have complete control.
Where they can write about the things that they've been involved in and things that they've done.
- One piece of advice I would give to every student is to ask someone who know's them a little bit, to read their essay and to tell them what impressions they have of you after reading the essay.
- I think the essays that work best are actually quite simple.