Coursework Completion Certificate

Coursework Completion Certificate-34
Transcript-recognized undergraduate minors in foreign languages require a minimum of 15 hours of coursework in the minor area, but may not require more than 21 hours.Minors must include a minimum of nine hours beyond first year competence in the language, including at least three hours of upper division coursework.

Tags: Aims Of The Study DissertationDo You Like Art EssayArgumentative Essay On Social Networking PrivacyProblem Solving ProblemsAuthor Essay OnlineHow To Write An Abstract For A DissertationArgumentative Essay PaperWrite Ap Art History Essays

Not all transcript-recognized certificate programs are available to Extended Campus students.

More information about certificate programs available through TEXAS Extended Campus (TEC), including related policies, is on the TEC website.

However, courses in the minor may fulfill other degree requirements such as general education requirements or required elective hours.

Transcript recognition is awarded at the time of undergraduate degree completion.

At least half of the required certificate coursework must be completed in residence at the University.

A student may not earn a certificate in the same field as his or her major, and at least one certificate course must be outside the requirements of the major.

The transcript-recognized undergraduate academic minor must be completed in conjunction with an undergraduate degree at The University of Texas at Austin; students pursuing an integrated undergraduate/graduate program must complete the requirements for the minor within one year after completing the undergraduate requirements of their program.

Transcript-recognized undergraduate minors require a minimum of 15 hours of coursework in the minor area, but may not require more than 18 hours.

A longer period of work (but still less than required for a degree) would lead to a graduate diploma.

The graduate certificate is positioned at Level 6 (bachelor's degree level) of The framework for higher education qualifications in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and at Level 9 or 10 (bachelor's degree at ordinary or honours level) of The framework for qualifications of higher education institutions in Scotland.


Comments Coursework Completion Certificate

The Latest from ©